Acceptable Use Policy
Effective date: The Effective Date of this Acceptable Use Policy is May 19, 2020.
This Acceptable Use Policy supersedes any prior agreements or earlier versions of this Acceptable Use Policy between you and iCan Interactive for the use of the Services.
You agree not to misuse the iCan Interactive services (“Services”). For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven’t been invited to;
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Abuse iCan Interactive referrals or promotions to get more discounts or benefits than deserved;
- Sell the Services or Services accounts via unauthorized channels;
- Use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the Services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs;
- Violate the law in any way including violating the privacy or infringing the rights of others.